By: Cindy Bryant, CNHP – Health Perspectives, LLC, Payson, Arizona
- Hard Boiled Eggs – Cut in Half
- Mix the yokes with Walden Farms – Mayo, Redmond’s Onion Salt and Mustard (To Taste).
- Mix and spoon back into the egg halves.
- Optional – Garnish with a sprinkle of Paprika
FYI – Cranberries are technically not Phase 1 approved but ’tis the season and can be used for that special holiday “Day” (only).
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 4 celery sticks chopped
- 1 cup chives chopped
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 6 mint leafs
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1 IP Raspberry Jelly packet
- 3 tsp Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly
- 1 tsp Xylitol
Boil the cranberries in the 1 cup of water for about 5 min. Pour the water off into a cup should be about 5 oz. of liquid and still warm. Put the IP Raspberry Jelly Packet into it and mix well. Pour into a bowl and put in the icebox to setup.
Chop together cranberries, celery, chives, zucchini, mint leafs and orange zest chop in a food processor or by hand. Mix in with Xylitol and Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly into the Jelly mix cooling in the icebox add the cranberries and the vegetables and mix together.
Let cool in bowl and then serve with celery sticks or flax seed crackers.
- 2 cups of your favorite vegetables chopped up in food processor
- 1 cup of diced mushrooms
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Redmond’s Real Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 8 – 16 oz water
- 1 -2 TBS Braggs
- 1 – Chicken Soup
- 1 – Oatmeal
- Optional 1 – Sour Cream and Onion Soy Nuts
- Optional Seasoning:
Rosemary, Basil, Thyme and/or Garlic
Prepare Oatmeal Biscuits:
(Page 69 – Volume 2 Ideal Protein Healthy Recipes)
Beat 1 egg white then stir the IP Oatmeal packet until mixed thoroughly. Add 2oz. water until batter is thin and spoon able – but not runny. You may want to add a tsp of poultry seasoning or other seasoning of your choice. Spoon batter onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake at 400 for about 10 min. or until golden brown. Once biscuits are cooled tear up and let dry out an hour or two.
In a mixing bowl put dried oatmeal biscuits, seasonings, chopped veggies, mushrooms and Braggs. (if desired, add your IP soy nuts) Mix and set aside. In your blender bottle or other mixer, mix 8 oz of water with your IP Chicken Soup mix well (more water maybe needed). Add two egg whites to soup mix. Mix well then pour over veggie/biscuit mix stir (should be a moist mixture) and then place in an olive oil sprayed casserole dish. Cook about 20 min at 350.
Green Bean Casserole
- 3 Packets IP Mushroom Soup
- 12 Oz. Veggie Broth (The water for the soup) 1 teaspoon Bragg
- Liquid Aminos
- 2 Containers of sliced mushrooms teaspoon ground black pepper
- Teaspoon Real Salt (Mix of Onion & Garlic)
- 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1-2 teaspoons Olive Oil 8 cups cooked cut green beans 2 Packets of ground Sour Cream & Onion Soya Puffs
- Red Onion
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Fresh or spice Dill
TIP: 2 bags (16 to 20 ounces) frozen green beans, 4 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans or about 3 pounds fresh green beans.
Slice Onion into rings and spread minced garlic, some salt, and dill with olive oil over onions. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 300 (just to soften them)
If using fresh green beans slightly steam for 3-5 minutes to soften.
Soup Mix – Stir the soup, veggie broth &/or water, Braggs, black pepper, beans, other spices, some mushroom slices – mix in blender.
In 3-quart casserole dish mix the green beans, mushrooms, 1 package of crushed IP Sour Cream & Onion Puffs and soup mix. Then top off with the rings of slightly cooked red onions and 1 package of crushed IP Sour Cream & Onion Puffs
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Ready to serve. Optional – Mix before serving
IP SPICED CHAI TEA
- 8-12 Ounces Water
- 1 Bengal Spice Tea Bag
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (Optional)
- 1-4 Oz. IP Ready-Made Vanilla (To Flavor)
- 1-2 teaspoons WF Marshmallow Dip
Heat Water in tea kettle. Pour 8-12 ounces of heated water into cup with 1 Bengal Spice tea bag and cinnamon stick – steep for 2-4 minutes or, to desired strength. Remove tea bag. Stir in IP Ready-Made Vanilla – use cinnamon stick as stirring stick. Optional – Add 1-2 teaspoons of WF Marshmallow Dip
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- REALSALT (Sea salt), to taste
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Leek soup or Ideal Protein Chicken soup
- Optional: Wasabi Powder (to taste – gives it a zing!)
- Optional: 1-2 tsp. UDO’s Oil or Olive Oil
Steam (preferred) or boil the cauliflower until it is very, very soft. Drain the water (if boiled). Add the seasonings (be creative) and add ••• -1 packet of any of the soup mixes (to taste). Add UDO’s or Olive Oil and mash well – serve steaming hot
Pour 6.5 oz. (200 ml) of hot (not boiling) water into a bowl. Add one packet of Ideal Protein Chicken Soup or Leek Soup and mix with a mixer or hand mixer. Serve over vegetables and/or meat.
Add more or less water depending on how thick you prefer the sauce.
- 2 Butterscotch IP Puddings
- 2 Vanilla IP Puddings
- 1 Egg White
- Dash of Real Salt
- Pumpkin Pie Spice & Nutmeg (To Taste)
Bake 20 minutes 350 Degrees / Chill
(Page 68 – Volume 2 Ideal Protein Healthy Recipes) – Use the Key Lime Tarts Recipe and substitute with pumpkin
Chocolate caramel molten cake
IP chocolate pancake mix
1 egg white
¼ cup water
Walden farms caramel dip (not ice-cream sauce)
Mix the pancake mix with 1 egg and ¼ cup of water.
In a small dish put half the chocolate batter, next add caramel dip, and then top with chocolate batter. Cook at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Pumpkin Spiced Vanilla Pudding
1 pack IP vanilla pudding
5 oz water
Shake, and top with pumpkin spice
Oatmeal Cookies Phase 1-4
1 Ideal Protein oatmeal packet
1 Ideal Protein butterscotch or chocolate pudding packet
1/8 cup rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg white
1 teaspoon vanilla
just enough water to get a cookie dough texture
Combine dry ingredients, then add the last 3 liquid ingredients to reach a cookie dough texture. Spray cookie sheet lightly with Pam olive oil spray and place 10 cookies on sheet. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until desired degree of moisture. Test center of cookie with toothpick to see if baked.
Chocolate Raspberry Dessert
Prepare one IP Chocolate Cake in the oven as directed. Remove from oven and let cool. Poke holes in cake with a fork. Mix up an IP Raspberry Gelatin as directed and pour it into the holes. Place in the refrigerator until set.
Green Bean Casserole
- 1 canned no salt greenbeans or fresh greenbeans
- Make 1 pack of mushroom soup with beef bouillon
- Season to taste, cook in 350 oven 20 mins. Top with raw onions if desired.
Turnips in Mustard Sauce
- 3 medium turnips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1-2 cups Fat free, low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp mustard like coarse brown or your preference
- 1 tsp dried parsley or 1 tbsp fresh
Peel the turnips and cut into cubes. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the turnips and season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium-high heat until turnips begin to brown nicely. Add broth and simmer until broth has reduced to a small thickened pool and the turnips are a golden brown and can be pierced with a fork. Reduce heat to low and add in the mustard and heat through. Keep warm until ready to serve. Sprinkle on parsley just before serving.
This should make 2 servings.
Rosie's Asparagus Soup
Pour one can of asparagus in a blender, blend well.
Place in microwave safe bowl. Add sea salt and garlic to taste. Heat and enjoy.
General Tso's Chicken
- 1 5oz Chicken Breast
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- Soy Sauce to taste about ¼ cup
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farm Pancake Syrup
- Cheyenne Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces
- Cook in oil until no longer pink
- Add soy sauce, syrup and spices
- Cook for 5 mins
Serve with steamed broccoli or favorite steamed vegetable mix
Boneless Buffalo Chicken
- 5 oz boneless chicken breast
- Hot sauce to taste
- 3 tablespoons Walden’s Blue Cheese Dressing or Walden’s
- Ranch Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
Cut Chicken in strips or dice to bite size
Heat olive oil and add chicken, cook until no longer pink
Add hot sauce and dressing cook until dressing is hot
Serve with cut celery and cucumber spears or your favorite vegetable.
Southwest Cheese Curl Chicken
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 pack Southwest Cheese Curls
- 1 egg or vanilla drink
- Place Southwest cheese curls in a zip lock bag and crush fine
- Soak chicken breast in egg or vanilla drink
- Roll chicken in Southwest cheese curls
- Cook in hot olive oil until no longer pink
- Serve with your favorite select vegetables and salad.
|Monday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:00pm
|Tuesday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:00pm
|Wednesday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:00pm
6550 Mercantile Drive East #105
Frederick, MD 21703